Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
The flagship of the Custom range series, the 60" wide dual fuel model offers the ultimate in capacity, power, and performance. The 15,000 BTU gas burners are equipped with the VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner system, ensuring a consistent flame from the most delicate simmer to a roaring boil. The front right burner also delivers an 18,500 BTU TruPower setting. Down below, the electric self-cleaning oven boasts the largest convection fan in the industry for the perfectly even heat only real convection cooking provides.
|Grated Burners (Each):
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
|TruPower Plus Burner (Front Right):
||18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
||18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
||240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 50 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges.
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||240V - 40.0 Amps, 208V - 34.7 Amps
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Gas Manifold Pressure:
||Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
|Overall Depth To Front of Door:
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
|Overall Height to Top of Side Trim:
||35 7/8" to 37"
|Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim:
|Additions to Base Height to Top of Backguard:
|Additions to Base Height to Top of High Shelf:
||Add 23 1/2"
Oven Interior Dimensions
|Oven Interior Width:
|Oven Interior Depth (AHAM):
|Oven Interior Depth (Overall):
|Oven Interior Height:
|Oven Interior Size (AHAM):
||4.1 Cu. Ft.
|Oven Interior Size (Overall):
||4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System.
- New! - Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- New! - Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2 inch fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance.
- Rapid Ready Preheat System provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are.
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack.
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options.
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil, and Self-Clean.
- Exclusive - one-piece porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- New! - one-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access to surface burner valves, switches, spark modules, and door lock assembly.
- New! - front serviceable oven electronic control board.
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking.
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures.
- New! - cast aluminum grease trough holds 2-1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning.
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- New! - porcelainized, cast-iron one-piece grate.
- Porcelainized flavor generator plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor grilled flavor.
- Exclusive - two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid.
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR)
- Available at AJ Madison.
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Buy any Professional range, receive a FREE dishwasher.
Add any Professional built-in refrigerator, receive a FREE hood.
• Built-in oven plus rangetop/cooktop may be substituted for range.
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.