Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
As every cook knows, perfection is a never-ending process. And the new dual fuel sealed burner range is proof of that. From the delicate VariSimmer setting to the 15,000 BTUs, available on all four burners, this is the most precise and powerful sealed burner system available. The redesigned range also offers the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat times on the market. And a host of ultra-premium features will help you perfect even your most challenging recipes.
|Surface Burner Rating:
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
||15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
||240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges.
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||240V - 28.5 Amps, 208V - 24.7 Amps
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Gas Manifold Pressure:
||Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
|Overall Depth To Front of Door:
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
|Overall Base Height to Top of Grate Support:
||35 7/8" to 37"
||Add 23 1/2"
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions
||5.6 Cu. Ft.
AHAM Standard Oven Interior Dimensions
||4.9 Cu. Ft.
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry.
- 5.6 cu. ft. overall.
- 4.9 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards.
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system.
- Largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
- Extra large Gourmet Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are.
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports.
- Comes standard with two standard oven racks.
- And one TruGlide full extension oven rack.
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options.
- High performance cooking modes.
- Includes Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil.
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity.
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking.
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures.
- New! - grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/ brackets, knob bezels, and grate support side trim.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Island Trim - P36TII (shipped standard with 36" range).
- 8" High Backguard - P36BG8
- High Shelf - B36HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBF4
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
Save Up To $2,050 Instantly
Save up to $2,050 instantly with purchase of qualifying Viking Professional appliances.
How To Save:
Tier 1: Range Only
• Purchase any 30" Range - Get $300 Off
• Purchase any Built-In Oven + any size Cooktop/Rangetop - Get $300 Off
• Purchase any 36" Range - Get $400 Off
• Purchase any 48" Range - Get $400 Off
• Purchase any 60" Range - Get $400 Off
Tier 2: Range and Refrigerator/Freezer Package
• Purchase any 30" Range + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $900 Off
• Purchase any Built-In Oven + any Size Cooktop/Rangetop + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $900 Off
• Purchase any 36" Range + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $1,000 Off
• Purchase any 48" Range + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $1,000 Off
• Purchase any 60" Range + any 84" H. Built-In Refrigerator/Freezer - Get $1,000 Off
Only Available with Purchase Of A Tier 2 Package
• Purchase Qualifying Dishwashers - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying Warming Drawer - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying Combi-Steam Oven - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying Ice Machine - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 24" Undercounter Refrigeration - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 15" Undercounter Refrigeration - Get an Additional $50 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 15" Trash Compactor - Get an Additional $50 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 84" Full-Height Wine Cellar - Get an Additional $200 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 18" Tall Viking Hood - Get an Additional $100 Off
• Purchase Qualifying 10" or 12" Tall Viking Hood or VDD
• Purchase Qualifying Downdraft - Get an Additional $50 Off
• Purchase Qualifying Outdoor Grill - Get an Additional $100 Off
Not valid with other offers or promotions. Products must be purchased during the promotion period of January 1, 2015 - June 30, 2015 and delivered by July 31, 2015.
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Rangetop/Cooktop and (1) Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.