Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
The electronic control range harnesses professional power with a new user-friendly control system. A combination knob and push-button interface provides easy, precision control as well as a sleek look. Mirrored displays reveal temperature, function, and timer information when activated, then disappear when not in use. The dual fuel system also provides maximized convenience and performance with a large-capacity electric oven and sealed gas burners - including the TruPowerPlus 18,500 BTU burner.
MFG SKU VDSC530T-4B
|Left Front Grated Burner:
||15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
|Left Rear Grated Burner:
||15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
|Right Front Grated Burner:
||18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
|Right Rear Grated Burner:
||15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
||240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges.
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||240V - 25.4 Amps, 208V - 22.9 Amps
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Gas Manifold Pressure:
||Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
||410 Lbs. (184.5 kg)
||29 7/8" (75.9 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
||24 5/16" (61.8 cm)
|Overall Depth To Front of Door:
||25 3/4" (65.4 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
||28 1/16" (71.2 cm)
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
||28 11/16" (72.9 cm)
|Overall Height to Top of Side Trim:
||35 7/8" (91.1 cm) to 37" (94.0 cm)
||1 1/8" (2.9 cm)
|Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim:
||Add 1" (2.5 cm)
|Additions to Base Height to Top of Backguard:
||Add 8" (20.3 cm)
|Additions to Base Height to Top of High Shelf:
||Add 23 1/2" (59.7 cm)
Oven Interior Dimensions
|Oven Interior Width:
||25 5/16" (64.6 cm)
|Oven Interior Depth (AHAM):
||16 13/16" (42.7 cm)
|Oven Interior Depth (Overall):
||19 1/2" (49.5 cm)
|Oven Interior Height:
||16 1/2" (41.9 cm)
|Oven Interior Size (AHAM):
||4.1 Cu. Ft.
|Oven Interior Size (Overall):
||4.7 Cu. Ft.
- New! - Custom designed electronic controller and digital display combine professional cooking features with the sleek styling and design.
- Additional features and functions associated with new custom designed electronic controls.
- Digital Clock - digital clock can be displayed when range is not in use or can be set to disappear when not in use.
- AutoRoast - automatically sears the outside of meats and then returns to the pre-set temperature in the standard Convection Roast mode, perfectly cooking meats to lock in juices and flavor.
- Meat probe - monitors baking/roasting of fine meats so you never have to worry about undercooking.
- Timed bake - set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and then drop into a 150°F HOLD mode when cooking time is complete.
- Timer - independent timer function can be used for timing items independent of the range oven.
- Oven Lock - This child safety function prevents the oven controls from being activated when the oven is not in use.
- Custom Settings
- Clock Format - choose between 12 hour or 24 hour clock format for the display.
- Degree Format - choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature setting.
- Brightness - increase or decrease the brightness of the electronic display.
- Sabbath mode - allows users belonging to religions with "no work" restrictions to program their oven to comply with the Sabbath requirement.
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System.
- New! - Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners maintains an incredibly low simmer, perfect for delicate sauces and chocolates.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry.
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall.
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards.
- Exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry.
- The 8-1/2" fan works bidirectionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control and easy clean-up.
- Extra large Gourmet Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are.
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack.
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options.
- High performance cooking modes.
- Include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Auto Roast,
- Meat Probe, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Proof, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost.
- New! Single piece control panel easily removable for convenient front access to surface element valves/switches/spark modules plus oven switches and door lock assembly.
- New! Front serviceable oven electronic control board.
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean-up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity.
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA),
- Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Accent (BR).
- Available at AJ Madison.
- Island Trim - P30TIISS - shipped standard with range.
- 8" Height Backguard - P30BG8SS
- High Shelf - B30HS24SS
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CSTSS
- Countertop Rear Trim - P30CRTSS
- Curb Base Front - P30CBF4SS
- Black Knob Kit - BKDSC30
- Red Knob Kit - RKDSC30
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- TruGlide Rack - TESO301
- LP Conversion Kit
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface burners/heating elements.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Buy any Professional range, receive a FREE dishwasher.
Add any Professional built-in refrigerator, receive a FREE hood.
• Built-in oven plus rangetop/cooktop may be substituted for range.
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.