Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
As every cook knows, perfection is a never-ending process. And the new dual fuel sealed burner range is proof of that. From the delicate VariSimmer setting to the 15,000 BTU front burner, this is the most precise and powerful sealed burner system available. The redesigned range also offers the largest oven capacity and one of the fastest preheat times on the market. And a host of ultra-premium features will help you perfect even your most challenging recipes.
|Surface Burner Rating:
||15,000 BTU Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/4.0 kW)
|Griddle Burner Rating:
|Grill Burner Rating:
||240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges.
|Maximum Amp Usage:
||240V - 6098 Watts; 25.4 Amps, 208V - 4757 Watts; 22.9 Amps
||Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Gas Manifold Pressure:
||Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
|Overall Height to Top of Side Trim:
||35 7/8" to 37"
|Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
|Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
|Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
|Additions to Base Height to Top of Island Trim:
|Additions to Base Height to Top of High Shelf:
||Add 23 1/2"
Oven Interior Dimensions
|Oven Interior Width:
|Oven Interior Depth (AHAM):
|Oven Interior Depth (Overall):
|Oven Interior Height:
|Oven Interior Size (AHAM):
||4.1 Cu. Ft.
|Oven Interior Size (Overall):
||4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Exclusive VSH (Vari-Simmer to High) Patented Sealed Burner System
- Four 15,000 BTU burners
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition every time
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec convection cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Medium, and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Range available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ),
- Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/brackets, drip tray pull, and knob bezels
- 8" High Backguard - P30BG8
- High Shelf - B30HS24
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - P30TII
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Curb Base Front - P30CBF4
- One-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Five-year limited - surface burners/heating elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted
- TruGlide Rack - TESO301
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- Wok Ring - PWRG
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Buy any Professional range, receive a FREE dishwasher.
Add any Professional built-in refrigerator, receive a FREE hood.
• Built-in oven plus rangetop/cooktop may be substituted for range.
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 2.6 out of 5 by 5
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ohio Excellent Purchase
Very high quality unit. Excellent appearance. Outstanding quality. It cost a lot, but you knew that when you started looking for a unit of this quality.
Rated 1 out of 5 by GR Beware!
I purchased this gorgeous range less than a year ago. Oven temp is not exactly on par, but I have learned to adjust the temp as otherwise everything is overcooked. That is not the big complaint. At the end of the winter I decided to self clean the oven as not to heat it up in the summer as it got dirtier. Just as I have done before I selected self clean on the knob and expected to come back to an oven I could wipe out and have it crystal clean. Not the case, sure it cleaned the oven but it ruined the grates. All three grates were discolored and none would slide without yanking and making a horrible noise. I contacted Viking customer service and they said you should remove these before cleaning...what?!?! They offered to sell me new ones through a part distribution center but said they would do nothing as I should have removed the oven grates before cleaning the oven. I have never heard of this!
I expected high end service from Viking due to this issue, but I got nothing. Customer service is everything, Viking does not provide.
Rated 1 out of 5 by MER Looks good on TV..but
Viking is every home cooks dream! At least that was me a year ago. I saved for several years to spend the 22,000.00 I did on my Viking kitchen. I know its not good to have dreams that are material, but I did. I cant tell you how much I regret this dream. When I think of Viking I think professional and durable, great quality appliances to last a lifetime. That is so not the real case. Let me tell you about my Viking experience. I will say I should have read more reviews before I spent that much money, but I figured if the chefs on TV use these, they must be the case. The 9,000.00 stove I purchased is beautiful, but is not a professional grade stove. I have had more service calls and problems with every inch of it since day one. The oven does not keep an accurate temp whatsoever! The fridge has had a new compressor and it is in month 13 of use. The dishwasher has also had 2 new pumps and still does not clean the already clean dishes. I spend more time washing the dishes going into the dishwasher than it would take me to just wash them by hand. The big nice professional venting system I was talked into does not vent smells at all. If I fry anything my house will smell of it for days. The vent really only helps move the smoke around from the cooking of that day. I will never buy this brand again. I am looking into the new GE Cafe line, and it has great reviews! I can do my whole kitchen for about 6500.00 and hopefully I can find someone to buy this viking piece from me. Please do yourself a favor and read the reviews, Viking only looks nice, it preforms like a cheap appliance. Spend your money on better things and better upgrades! GE has been in this line of business for many years and they seem to have gotten it right!
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chelae Best purchase
I have had this range for about a year. Fantastic!!! I debated, researched, etc for a long time. My only regret is not buying sooner.
The person that had the discolored grates, if you review the cleaning instructions they state if you do remove the grates they will discolor.
I highly recommend this range