Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
48" Quiet Cool Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer - VCSB
The Professional side-by-side refrigerator/freezer complements the professional-style kitchen in both form and function. The refrigerator maintains your desired temperature within one degree, while the freezer provides optimal frozen storage.
This refrigerator uses 670 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $74.30.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
||115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
|Maximum Amp Usage:
|Inlet Water Requirements:
||1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; Minimum 20 psi; Maximum 120 psi
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Interior Dimensions
||18.5 Cu. Ft.
||9.0 Cu. Ft.
||27.5 Cu. Ft.
|Overall Depth To Front Edge Of Side Trim:
|Overall Depth To Front Of Top Grille:
|Overall Depth To Front Of Handle Endcap:
|Overall Height From Bottom:
||82 3/4" - 84 1/16"
||47 5/8" - 47 3/4"
||82 7/8" - 84 1/16"
- 27.5 cu. ft. total.
- 18.5 cu. ft. refrigerator.
- 9.0 cu. ft. freezer.
- Variable speed DC Overdrive compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available.
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout.
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator removes odors and excess humidity.
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores.
- Removes odors.
- Enhances food preservation.
- Never needs replacing / no filter required.
- Plasmacluster is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
- Adjustable Cold Zone Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes.
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage.
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables.
- Easy access even with door at 90° opening.
- Four adjustable, full-width tempered glass shelves allow customized shelf placement.
- Conveniently located deli drawer stores meats and cheeses at waist level.
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift-up covers.
- Additional storage in four large, adjustable aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts.
- Full lighting illuminates interior when door opens.
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer.
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often.
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features full-width, large capacity ice bucket.
- Convenient access to ice with a slide-out ice drawer, positioned for easy reach.
- Transparent drawer front allows viewing of ice supply.
- Three adjustable wire shelves for custom storage.
- Two slide-out, large-capacity wire baskets provide easy storage viewing.
- Additional storage in three large aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts.
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the refrigerator and/or freezer door have been ajar for three minutes and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range.
- Super Clog-Resistant Condenser is maintenance free under normal use.
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently.
- 24" depth keeps items in back within easy reach.
- Spillproof, tempered glass shelves contain spills to aid cleanup.
- Removable for take-to-the-sink cleanup.
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing.
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan.
- Tru-Flush design allows refrigerator/freezer to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout.
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry.
- Exterior moisture control system preventing condensation.
- Dual-Magnet door seal system with spring-loaded self-closing feature.
- Door stops factory set at 110° swing.
- Easily adjust to 90° or 120° swing.
- Black lower kickplate.
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille.
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space.
- Four independent, front-adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy.
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs.
- Glass butter tray and cover.
- Stainless steel side panels (PSSPL2, PSSPR2, DSSPL2, DSSPR2).
- Stainless steel top kit (TOP-48).
- Available in Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Black (BK), Burgundy (BU), Dijon (DN), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CM), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Graphite Gray (GG), Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB),
- Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stainless Steel (SS), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB), Wasabi (WS), White (WH).
- Three year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Savings from $1159
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop, receive a Professional Dishwasher and panel free, a $1159 value
• Buy a Professional Refrigerator, get a free Professional Blower, up to a $2739 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Price reduction will be taken at the time of purchase on qualifying appliances and no post-sale check or refund will be issued to the consumer. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased during promotion period of October 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016, and delivered by July 31, 2016. Claims for additional products after the full kitchen package is purchased do not qualify for the additional savings.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1
Rated 5 out of 5 by Happy Home Chef Every home should have one!
Love my new Viking 46" built -in, side-by side unit.
This appliance is exceptionally well designed and well engineered. Money well spent.