Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
48" Quiet Cool Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Dispenser - VCSB
The Professional side-by-side refrigerator/freezer complements the professional-style kitchen in both form and function. The side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice and water dispenser provides the same professional performance, with the added convenience of cubed ice, crushed ice, and chilled water in easy one-handed operation.
This refrigerator uses 739 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $81.96.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
||115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 3-Wire Cord With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
|Maximum Amp Usage:
|Inlet Water Requirements:
||1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; Minimum 35 psi; Maximum 120 psi
|Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Interior Dimensions
||18.5 Cu. Ft.
||8.9 Cu. Ft.
||27.4 Cu. Ft.
|Overall Depth To Front Edge Of Side Trim:
|Overall Depth To Front Of Top Grille:
|Overall Depth To Front Of Handle Endcap:
|Overall Height From Bottom:
||82 3/4" - 84 1/16"
||47 5/8" - 47 3/4"
||82 7/8" - 84 1/16"
- 27.4 cu. ft. total.
- 18.5 cu. ft. refrigerator.
- 8.9 cu. ft. freezer.
- Variable speed DC Overdrive compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available.
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout.
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator removes odors and excess humidity.
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores.
- Removes odors.
- Enhances food preservation.
- Never needs replacing / no filter required.
- Plasmacluster is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
- Adjustable Cold Zone Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes.
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage.
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables.
- Easy access even with door at 90° opening.
- Four adjustable, full-width tempered glass shelves allow customized shelf placement.
- Conveniently located deli drawer stores meats and cheeses at waist level.
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift-up covers.
- Additional storage in four large, adjustable aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts.
- Full lighting illuminates interior when door opens.
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer.
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often.
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features full-width, large capacity ice bucket.
- Convenient access to ice with a slide-out ice drawer, positioned for easy reach.
- Transparent drawer front allows viewing of ice supply.
- Three adjustable wire shelves for custom storage.
- Slide-out, large-capacity wire basket provides easy storage viewing.
- Additional storage in three large aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts.
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the refrigerator and/or freezer door have been ajar for three minutes and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range.
- Through-the-door dispenser provides cubed ice, crushed ice, and chilled water in easy on-hand operation.
- Convenient location reduces the need to open the door and also conserves energy.
- Reversing ice dispenser motor clears jams.
- Premium water filter provides cleaner water and ice supply by filtering bad tastes, odors, sediment, and harmful contaminants.
- Conveniently located in bottom of refrigerator compartment for easy removal and installation of replacement cartridges.
- Super Clog-Resistant Condenser is maintenance free under normal use.
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently.
- 24" depth keeps items in back within easy reach.
- Spillproof, tempered glass shelves contain spills to aid cleanup.
- Removable for take-to-the-sink cleanup.
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing.
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan.
- Tru-Flush designer allows refrigerator/freezer to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout.
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry.
- Exterior moisture control system preventing condensation.
- Dual-Magnet door seal system with spring-loaded self-closing feature.
- Door stops factory set at 110° swing; easily adjust to 90° or 120° swing.
- Black lower kickplate.
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille.
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space.
- Four independent, front-adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy.
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs.
- Glass butter tray and cover.
- Stainless steel side panels (PSSPL2, PSSPR2, DSSPL2, DSSPR2).
- Stainless steel top kit (TOP-48).
- Available in Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Black (BK), Burgundy (BU), Dijon (DN), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CM), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Graphite Gray (GG), Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB),
- Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stainless Steel (SS), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB), Wasabi (WS), White (WH).
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate and door handle brackets.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Three year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
- Available at AJ Madison.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
• Purchase (1) Professional range - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Purchase (1) Professinoal single or double built-in oven plus a Professional rangetop/cooktop - Free Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Add (1) Professional built-in refrigerator/freezer, all refrigerator, or all freezer - Free Ventilation System
The free ventilation system must not be more than 6" wider than the range, rangetop or cooktop purchased. Only Viking Professional hoods and blowers qualify. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period of July 1, 2013 – December 31, 2013. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 2 out of 5 by 3
Rated 1 out of 5 by Suds horrible product
Have a 48" Viking for 8 years now. Spent thousands in repairs and lost food from day one. Viking wants nothing to do with helping you and their faulty products. Met a lot of retailers that will not even carry them. Finally throwing out to garbage tomorrow!! Do Not Buy A Viking!!
Rated 1 out of 5 by Buck Naked Do not buy this appliance
Before I bought this appliance, I had read that many people were having serious problems with their ice makers. I refused to believe them because it is such a beautiful product that is built in the USA. Even the salesman told me it was one of the best and fully warrantied. But I have found out the hard way that the ice maker does not and will not work on this machine. They have already been out 3 times and are coming out a 4th time next week. I've only had it for 6 months. If I had the time to call constantly, they would have been out probably dozens of times by now. This is such a simple thing when you consider that we have had ice makers in fridges for decades. Why are they struggling to make theirs work? Also, when I was having problems with their distributor, Viking was unwilling to help in the process. Their customer service is REALLY BAD. Save yourself. I wish I had.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Joemama Top of the Line
We are remodeling our kitchen and are excited about the new refrigerator.