Bosch 24" Fully Integrated 800 Plus Series Dishwasher
These German-engineered dishwashers are as quiet as 42 dBA. Bosch looks at noise reduction from every angle, incorporating 18 unique sound-reducing technologies. And as the quietest dishwasher brand in the U.S., all Bosch quiet levels are certified by an independent lab.
Bosch designers believe that form must always be balanced with function. Whether it's a new way to load your silverware and bulky items, or a seamless look with cabinets through ultra-flush built-in installation, their commitment to purposeful design is clear.
Engineers at Bosch relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive, and use fewer resources while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. With Bosch you get consistently superior performance and an appearance to match. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 259 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $28.72.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
|Number of Place Settings:
|Number of Wash Cycles:
||6; Heavy, Auto, Normal, Express, Rinse, Glass
|Number of Options:
||5; 24-Hr. Delay, Half Load, Delicate, Sanitize, SpeedPerfect
|Rack Adjustment System:
|Concealed Heating Element:
||Fully Integrated Flat Panel Touch Control
|Minimum Water Pressure (lbs./sq. in.):
|Length Inlet Hose:
|Total Annual Energy Consumption (kWh):
||2.9 per Cycle
|Total Annual Water Consumption:
Dimensions and Weight
- Based on an average of sound ratings of 24" Full Size Stainless Steel Tub dishwasher contained in major brands.
- The 3rd rack offers easy-loading silverware tines for cleaning flatware. The rack's V-shape is perfect for large utensils and ramekins in the center, while leaving space for wine glasses on the sides as they pop up from the middle rack.
- Adjust the top rack in one step, even when it's loaded with dishes. Between three different heights and nine possible combinations, this dishwasher provides optimal flexibility.
- This system contains leaks through a precisely engineered tub and sensor system that works with the solid molded base to terminate operation and pump out water upon leaks.
- The full-sized stainless steel tub installs perfectly flush to your cabinetry.
- There's no job too large or too small for this top-performing appliance.
- Know at a glance the progress of the wash cycle.
- This basket splits along its length, resulting in two halves that may be placed in a variety of positions in the lower rack. The basket snaps together either back to back or end to end.
- Best for cleaning items with baked-on food or grease. These dishes would normally require soaking.
- With complex soil sensing capability, this cycle is perfect for use with mixed loads of dishware and varying amounts of food soil.
- Ideal for temperature-sensitive items, cutlery and glasses, this cycle reduces temperature to prevent damage and cloudy, etched finishes.
- Thoroughly cleans a full load of normally soiled dishes.
- Cleans lightly soiled dishes and reduces overall wash time. Use this cycle to clean glasses and dessert dishware that may need to be used again during a party.
- Allows you to rinse food soil off of a partial load and hold the dishes in the dishwasher until you are ready to run a full load.
- Allows you to delay the start time of your dishwasher up to 24 hours.
- Available only in the Heavy, Auto and Normal cycles, this cycle is best used for lightly soiled items with easy to remove food soils.
- Delivers up to 25% faster cleaning with excellent results.
- Available only in the Heavy, Auto and Normal cycles, the sanitize LED will light when sanitation requirements are met. The technical sanitation measures may also improve the drying results.
- The Half Load option can reduce the energy and water consumption when washing small, lightly soiled loads that fill approximately half of the dishwasher's capacity.
- Perfect of detergent tablets, this tray holds detergent in place for a dedicated spray jet to directly dissolve the tablet, minimizing spray on the door.
- Bosch always provides the ultimate in computer technology, and this dishwasher adapts its temperature accordingly depending on the amount of work required.
- The softener removes hard water spots caused by lime deposits, ensuring a perfect shine.
- Bosch always has the best interests of the environment and your wallet in mind.
- Energy Star products use less water and energy, resulting in lower utility bills.
- The dishwasher is so quiet, TimeLight projects the cycle status and time remaining on the kitchen floor to let you know a cycle is running.
- The door stays at the opened position you want and can automatically shut at less than 20°.
Save 10% with online rebate on Bosch kitchen packages.
How To Save:
• Purchase any 3 qualifying Ascenta, 300, 500, 800, or Benchmark Series Bosch appliances - Get 10% Off
Must have 3 eligible models to qualify with no more than 1 from any category (Dishwashers, Refrigerators, Ranges, Wall Ovens, Cooktops, Microwave Ovens and Ventilation) and a maximum of 9 models. Laundry products not eligible. Claim must be submitted by December 15, 2015. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
Buy any eligible Bosch Benchmark Dishwasher and receive a Bosch Visa
Prepaid Card up to $200.
Original rebate and supporting documents (collectively “Claim”) must be submitted or mailed and postmarked by November 15, 2015.
No late submissions will be accepted.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 83
Rated 1 out of 5 by Bob Not that good
Buy this dishwasher only if you want to hand wash your dishes before putting them in and then dry them when they come out. 2.5 hours with sanitize and i still have to run it twice in some cases to make sure everything comes clean.
Rated 5 out of 5 Excellent Dishwasher
I am very happy with this dishwasher. The third rack is wonderful. It makes loading the silverware easier and keeps spoons from sticking together.
As expected it is extremely quiet...
Everything comes out clean, I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. Maybe they need to get theirs looked at because I put all kinds of dirty stuff in it and it always comes out clean.
Initially everything was very wet but I read the manual and turned on the 'Intensive Drying' setting and that has helped a lot. I found it is also important to open the door shortly after it is finished to allow the dishes to air dry.
Something that worried me was the filter/screen vs a hard food disposer like every other dishwasher I've had.. And after using it for a while I can say that cleaning it is no big deal and I feel like this dishwasher should last a lot longer than the other ones because that filter catches all the stuff that probably clogged/broke my last dishwashers..... Little stickers, cherry pits, twist ties, etc I was amazed by some of the things that somehow ended up in that screen that I didn't notice going in the dishwasher.
Water softener works great I no longer need vinegar in every load to prevent chalky film on my dishes and glasses.
My only complaint would have to be the bottom rack. It is not at all flexible. It is excellent if you are loading entirely dishes and bowls, it holds a ton of them, but if you want to put other things down there like tupperware or canning jars it is a pain to figure out how to stick them on the slanted tines.
And there are a few small and insignificant things that could be improved:
It would be nice if there was a setting to change the projector to display only the time rather than time+bosch logo.
Instructions weren't as thorough or well writen as they should have been. For example an explanation of what exactly 'SpeedPerfect' does and when you should use it would've been nice. Or it says 'do not block vent with tall items' but doesn't show you where said vent is so I still have no idea what the heck that means...
So, All things considered, I am very happy with this dishwasher. Nothing is perfect but this is definitely the best dishwasher I have ever owned. We are a big family so we use the dishwasher at least once a day, sometimes twice a day.
Rated 1 out of 5 TimeLight Fail
Not quite as nice as our last Bosch but that one was at a higher price point, so that is to be expected. This one gets a single star though due the the TimeLight implementation.
The TimeLight shows the time remaining by shining it on the floor and alternates between the time remaining and the Bosch logo. We were told the blinking logo can be disabled but after trying the setting in the manual and spending a bunch of time on the phone with Bosch there are only two options:
1. Turn off the TimeLight display. Of course you would have been better off purchasing a Bosch with the simple red light to let you know the machine is running, and opening the door to see the cycle remaining time.
2. Live with the horribly annoying blinking advertisement. It's reminiscent of the display modes on cheap integrated stereos they used to sell back in the 90's. Not a the beautiful, elegant solution one would expect on a high end appliance and terribly distracting just due to the blinking.
Bosch suggested a service call (as if a technician could fix the firmware).
Debating whether: to eat the shipping both ways to return it, turn the whole display off and just open the door more frequently, or live in constant annoyance.
Rated 5 out of 5 by weese I love my Bosch
I can't believe how quiet this model runs. Sometimes I have to go to the kitchen to make sure I remembered to turn on the dishwasher.\r\nI have had dishwashers since 1957 and all I can say is they sure have come a long way since then. My main complaint on previous brands was that the racks became rusty and were very expensive to replace but this Bosch has special racks that will not deteriorate and that was my main reason for purchasing but the other great features have me convinced I will always buy Bosch. Great brand.