Summit SCFF552D
24" Built-in Double Drawer Freezer with Rapid Chill Compartment, Adjustable Thermostat and Accepts Custom Panels: Without Ice Maker


No Longer Available

Selected Without Ice Maker  
SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.

SUMMIT introduces frost-free drawer freezers. Fully stainless steel inside and out for freestanding or built-in use. All models are suitable for household or commercial use and carry UL and UL-Sanitation. It combines elegance, functionality, and versatility because it can convert from the unit above to a custom unit in minutes. Fully finished to use freestanding, but a fan cooled compressor allows built-in use. The drawer fronts are fully 304 grade stainless steel with full width stainless steel handles, but an easy (included) kit allows you to mount full overlay panels for a complete customized finish (top panel: 23 7/16" x 15 11/16", lower panel: 23 7/16" x 12 9/16", 3/4" maximum thickness, weight not to exceed 20 lbs.).
Capacity: 3 Drawers
Body Color: Stainless Steel
Door Color: Stainless Steel
Handle: Stainless Steel
Door Swing: Drawers
Lock Type: N/A
Defrost Type: Automatic
Commercial Cooling System: Yes
Adjustable Thermostat: Yes
Internal Forced Air Circulation: Yes
Level Legs: 4
Anti Tip Bracket: Included
Custom Panel Installation Kit: Included
Rapid Chill Compartment: Yes
Magnetic Gaskets: Yes
U.L. Listed: Yes
100% CFC Free: Yes
Energy Efficient Design: Yes
Dimensions and Weights
Width: 24"
Depth: 23 1/2"
Height: 33 1/4"
Shipping Weight: 100 Lbs.
  • U.L. Approved
  • 24" Wide
  • Full Stainless Steel Cabinet
  • Wrapped Stainless Steel Drawers
  • Professional Stainless Steel Handles
  • 2 Drawers
  • All-Freezer
  • Frost-Free
  • For Built-in or Freestanding Use
  • Commercial Cooling System
  • Fully Automatic Defrost
  • Internal Forced Air Circulation
  • Drawer Interiors are Stainless Steel
  • Four Level Legs
  • Anti Tip Bracket Included
  • Custom Panel Installation Kit Included
  • Rapid Chill Compartment
  • CFC Free
  • Energy Efficient Design
  • Adjustable Thermostat
  • Magnetic Gaskets
  • Top Drawer Holds 2 Liter Bottles
  • 110 Volts
  • 60 Cycle
  • 3 Prong Plug
  • 1.3 Amps
Product Reviews
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Under counter Freezer This is by far the best undercounter freezer on the market for 75% of the consumers. The other 25% will spend twice as much just for a name on the front. 12/11/09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Great addition I needed more freezer room than what was available with my french door Frig. I looked at chest freezers but would have had to put it in the garage in Phoenix and the electric bill to cool it out there would have been huge. I bought the undercounter freezer as an alternative. I had a space under the counter where an unused compactor was and this fit the space. The freezer is fitted with matching drawer fronts and fits nicely in the kitchen. There is loads of room in the two drawers, altho a small part of the top drawer is unusable due to the placement of the controls. This was a good solution to expand my freezer space without having to find space for a chest freezer. 1/2/10
  • 2016-02-07 T05:35:17.319-06:00
  • bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
  • cp-1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
  • loc_en_US, sid_SCFF552D, prod, sort_default
1-2 of 2
Items to Compare

Quick LookQuick Look

Quick Specs
Quick Specs

Freezer Appearance

  • Type : Built In
  • Style : Drawers
  • Undercounter : Yes
  • Door Color : Stainless Steel
  • Cabinet Color : Stainless Steel
  • Glass Door : No
  • Accepts Custom Panels : Yes
  • Lock : No


  • Width : 24 Inch
  • Depth : 23 1/2 Inch
  • Height : 33 1/4 Inch
  • Counter Depth : Yes

Freezer Features

  • Defrost : Automatic
  • Ice Maker : No
  • Interior Light : No
  • Quick Freeze : Yes
  • Sabbath Mode : No

Technical Details

  • Energy Star Rated : No
  • Approved for Commercial Use : Yes
  • Approved for Outdoor Use : No
  • Amps : 15
  • Voltage : 110 Volts
Are you a builder

© 2016, AJ Madison Inc. or its affiliates