Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
30" Gas Self-Clean Range - RDSCG
The new RDSCG freestanding gas self-clean sealed burner range offers all the exceptional features expected in a Viking range wrapped in ultra-chic design and grace. The new 5 burner configuration delivers precision control of varying BTUs on each burner along with the ability to move your pots and pans seamlessly across the surface. Inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and 15,000 BTU broiler provide unrivaled along with the convenience of self-clean.
|Overall Oven Capacity:
||4.0 Cu. Ft.
|AHAM Oven Capacity:
||3.3 Cu. Ft.
||Shipped Standard For Natural Gas; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
|Gas Manifold Pressure:
||Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
||120VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-prong Plug Attached To Unit
|Max Amp Usage:
Surface Burner Ratings
||18,000 BTU Nat. / 16,500 BTU LP
||8,000 BTU Nat. / 6,500 BTU LP
||9,000 BTU Nat. / 8,000 BTU LP
||12,000 BTU Nat. / 11,000 BTU LP
||17,000 BTU Nat. / 15,000 BTU LP
Dimensions and Weights
|Overall Depth To Front Of Side Panel:
|Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
|Overall Depth To Front Of Control Panel:
|Overall Depth To End Of Knobs:
||35 7/8" Min. - 37" Max.
|Overall Height To Top Of Island Trim:
|Overall Height To Top Of Backguard:
|Overall Height To Top Of High Shelf:
||Add 18 3/16"
|Oven Interior Width:
|Oven Interior Depth - Overall:
|Oven Interior Depth - AHAM:
|Oven Interior Height:
|Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Wide variety of BTU ratings to accommodate all types of surface cooking needs - including a NEW fifth burner.
- Left front - 18,000 BTU (dual stacked burner).
- Left rear - 8,000 BTU.
- Center - 9,000 BTU.
- Right front - 17,000 BTU.
- Right rear - 12,000 BTU.
- Sealed burners with porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps.
- Exclusive - SureSpark Ignition System.
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting.
- Large-capacity oven has six porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with two heavy-duty TruGlide full extension oven racks and one standard rack.
- High performance cooking modes include:
- Natural Airflow Bake
- Convection Bake
- Convection Broil
- Convection Dehydrate
- Convection Defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced air flow for even heat distribution.
- Exclusive - combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- 15,000 BTU broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout oven cavity.
- Shipped standard with island trim.
- Extremely large self-clean convection oven.
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter the one-piece, tooled and porcelainized burner box.
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps for easy cleaning.
- Grate design provides continuous cooking surface for easy movement of pots and pans.
- 6" high backguard.
- High shelf.
- Countertop side trim.
- Countertop rear trim.
- Curb base and custom curb base front.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Burgundy (BU), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CN), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Dijon (DJ), Graphite Gray (GG),
- Iridescent Blue (IB), Kettle Black (KB), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB) and Wasabi (WS).
- Shipped standard with chrome knob and handle inserts.
- Create your own look with customizable knob and handle inserts.
- Accessory kits available in the following finishes:
- Paintable clear plastic.
- Wood - cherry, oak, maple, and unfinished maple.
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
- Available at AJ Madison.
Up To $600 Off
Instantly save up to $600 on select Viking D3 products.
• The Total D3 Package (Includes any D3 range or any D3 cooktop plus wall oven combination plus Viking D3 ventilation, freestanding refrigeration, and dishwasher) - $600 Off
• Any Viking D3 Range - $300 Off
This promotional offer from Viking Range Corporation is a manufacturer's price reduction on qualifying appliances sold to end users. This promotion is not a rebate and requires no action on the part of the consumer other than purchase and payment in full of a qualifying appliance. Price reduction will be taken at time of purchase on qualifying appliances and no post-sale check or refund will be issued to the consumer. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA and Canada only. Products must be installed in the country of purchase. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range Corporation reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice. $100 or $200 Canadian if purchased in Canada. Ask a sales associate or visit vikingrange.com for complete details before you purchase. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Save Up To $500 Off
Instantly save up to $500 on select Viking Professional ranges. Burner Bonanza Instant Savings are in addition to the existing promotional programs currently in effect.
Discount will vary from item to item. Please refer to the PDF rebate form for complete savings details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 8
Rated 5 out of 5 by NYU What a range
It's beuatiful and cooks extremely well. It's a great range and lives up to the Viking name at a great price.
Rated 5 out of 5 by jimjaf nice stove, nice price
does the job. cooks stuff. using it isn't rocket science. what's not to like?
Rated 2 out of 5 by Bean boot Fabulous unless you like to cook
Glass window was misaligned and needed replacing. Two pipes connecting gas to burners were not attached correctly. Both manufacturer defects. Shipment did not include any manuals or DVD. The burners, burner caps, and grates have a bizarre finish that is impossible to scrub to a good-as-new clean. Flames are imprecise - not even all the way around and poor blue/yellow balance. Oven temperature reading is ~30 off. Silly oven settings that don't impact cooking. All visitors love it, but a disappointment to own. Viking customer service provides the absolute minimum of effort trying to shift blame to dealer.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Beav Disappointint
I received my gas range and thought it was very nice looking. However, the oven would not work. The serviceman came from far away and took two weeks to arrive. A repair was made and the oven still did not work. Waited 2 more weeks for the repairman again. He fixed it; the fan was "stuck." So I was excited to use my oven, but to my disappointment discovered a fan blows continuously while the oven is on. This noise is very annoying and rather loud. So when you are baking your roast or turkey, your home is not quiet; there is a constant hum that is disappointing and absolutely drives me crazy.