Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Every Bravos X laundry pair features long-lasting commercial-grade components, including a unique impeller that has higher tensile strength, stainless steel springs that are more resistant to corrosion and a drive system that is tested to twice its life.
American ingenuity and commitment. Maytag performance and dependability. This is what happens when an industry leader sets out to prove that what can be conceived can be achieved. Maytag started with a clean slate. They finished with a radical new design, fewer moving parts and a platform that delivers an affordable combination of powerful cleaning and energy efficiency.
Talk about capacity. At 3.6 cu. ft., the Bravos X washer is large enough to handle big loads, and the wide-opening lid makes it easy to get clothes in and out. Paired with a 7.4 cu. ft. dryer, bulky items like comforters or heavy coats are easily handled.
This washer uses 122 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $13.53.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
||3.6 Cu. Ft.
||4.3 Cu. Ft.
||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
||1/3 hp PSC
||Sensi-Care Wash System w/ IntelliClean Impeller
|Max Spin Speed:
|CEE Tier Rating:
|Low Water Wash System:
|Power Wash Cycle:
|Deep Clean Option:
|Extra Rinse Option:
|Variable Soil Level Option:
||Timed Flush Detergent Drawer
||Gravity Bleach Dispenser
||Clean Washer with Affresh
|Number of Temperatures:
|Number of Soil Levels:
|Water Level Sensor:
||IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Extra cleaning action and a deep rinse tackles your dirtiest loads.
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings--with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
- Use less water and get better cleaning performance through concentrated wash action.
- Low water wash technology enables the detergent to penetrate better and pretreat soils with a concentrated mix.
- 4 steel rods attach to the tub to create a pendulum effect; gravity drives the basket to the center while the stainless steel springs dampen side to side movement.
- All of this combines to give better off balance load movement control.
- A spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- A faster spin speed of up to 800 RPM at the end of the wash cycle removes more moisture from the load, resulting in faster drying.
- Deep Clean uses a additional cleaning action and a deep rinse to ensure load is clean the first time.
- The IntelliFill sensor regulates the amount of water being used, making automatic adjustments based on the size of the load and type of fabric.
- By using less water, you'll save money and natural resources while still delivering improved cleaning performance.
- These controls allow for more precise control of wash settings. An LED status bar provides detailed information about the status of the wash cycles.
- Permanent split capacitor motor that runs at a higher power factor thus giving better performance.
- It also delivers lower heat build-up, lower operating costs and a smoother, quieter operation.
- Steel leveling legs help minimize vibration during high spin speeds.
- Maytag Commercial Technology
- 10-year limited warranty on the washer motor and wash basket
- 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Faster Cleaning
- IntelliClean Impeller
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- 10 Wash cycles
- 5 Temperature Settings
- Wide-Opening Lid with SmoothClose Hinge
- QuietSeries Sound Package
- Automatic detergent, bleach and fabric softener dispensers
- Cycle Status Display
- Estimated time remaining display
- Automatic temperature control
- Variable temperature settings
- Variable soil level option
- Selectable spin speeds
- Durable powdercoat-on-steel top
Save Up To $400 Off
Get up to $400 cash back with mail-in rebate on select Maytag kitchen and laundry appliances.
How To Save:
• Purchase any Dishwasher - Get $40 Off
• Purchase any Range - Get $40 Off
• Purchase any Refrigerator - Get $40 Off
• Purchase any Wall Oven - Get $40 Off
• Purchase any Washer - Get $40 Off
• Purchase any 3 (Dishwasher, Cooktop, OTR, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven) - Get a $100 Bonus
• Purchase any 4 (Dishwasher, Cooktop, OTR, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven) - Get a $200 Bonus
Only one model per category qualifies. All purchases must be on one sales slip. Rebate form must be postmarked by February 28, 2015. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
Save Up To $400 Off
Get up to $400 cash back, with mail-in rebate, on select Maytag appliances.
• Purchase a Dishwasher - $40 Off
• Purchase a Range - $40 Off
• Purchase a Refrigerator - $40 Off
• Purchase a Wall Oven - $40 Off
• Purchase a Washer - $40 Off
• Purchase any 3 Dishwasher, Cooktop, OTR, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven - $100 Bonus
• Purchase any 4 Dishwasher, Cooktop, OTR, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven - $200 Bonus
Only one model per category qualifies. All purchases must be on one sales slip. $40 rebate reward is only for Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, and Washer. Washers do not qualify for kitchen bonus. Rebate form must be postmarked by November 14, 2014. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 79
Rated 1 out of 5 by maggiene If you're thinking of buying this washer...do yourself a favor and DON'T!
This washer is, without a doubt, the WORST purchase I've ever made. AWFUL! Unless you wash everything on "Bulky", your clothes don't get clean. I've had clothes come out of the washer with dirt still on them! That means, to me, that water didn't even touch them since the dirt and clothes were not even damp. But, washing everything on Bulky has added about 40% to my monthly water bill. Also, if you don't balance everything JUST RIGHT, the washer will just shut off. It's loud and, even on bulky, doesn't do HALF the job that my 25 year old "other brand" washer did. I wish I could have brought that with us when we moved. If I could give this ZERO stars, I definitely would have. I dread doing laundry now, but I'm stuck with it since we paid a fortune for it! So, like the title says, if you're thinking about possibly purchasing this piece of junk, do yourself a favor and DON'T!
Rated 4 out of 5 by PLee1699 It's just ok
I purchased this set to replace my front loader. I wanted the top loader because of the capacity to hold larger loads and not have to worth about constantly cleaning the front loader as to it will stink. This may tag works just fine however I noticed that it doesn't do a great job cleaning a bulky or large load. I have to do medium loads or split my loads into 2 to get the best results. It's quiet and had good features to it. It chimes once your load is complete. Overall I'm satisfied and because I got a really good deal on the set.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bugs53 must read the manual
Yes, these new High Efficiency machines work very differently than our old machines, but, we all will need to relearn a few things in order to use less power, soap and water, and help the environment. Using the HE soap, and carefully following the manual (there are tons of wash options) this machine works beautifully and I highly recommend!
Rated 4 out of 5 by popeyeone Not impressed, but satisfied.
Purchased this washer in December 2011, had it installed and read the instructions. The machine operates differently then older machines.
Immediately noticed an extreme amount of beeping that happens while the machine is running. Seriously? Who in their right mind would ever want to hear all those beeps! Its like the machine is tapping out Morse code, but there is no end of cycle notification if I turn the beeps off.
Noticed after a few days that the "Bulky" setting was not lighting up when I selected it. Called for service and long story short, they replaced the control panel. Seems to be working now. Glad the warranty covered the repair...not glad I had to use it already.
Machine does a good job of cleaning the clothes. I use HD detergent, but find that if you mix it with water before putting it in the machine, it works much better.
Ill report back if the machine gives me any more trouble...