Architect Series II trash compactors can dramatically reduce your household trash output and help keep your kitchen spotless by effectively reducing trash volume by up to 80% when the Solid Pack Control is selected.
KitchenAid offers a variety of trash compactors to fit your needs. With premium features, built-in or freestanding installation options, and sleek, unified design elements that complement the rest of the Architect Series II suite, they offer a stylish solution for trash disposal.
The KUCS03CT features a Continuous Solid Pack control which is a selectable option that keeps a one-piece compactor ram made of heavy gauge steel at the bottom of the compactor to maintain constant pressure on the contents. When the switch is turned ON, a compactor ram applies 2,300 pounds of continuous force to the contents thereby reducing trash volume up to 80%, producing a 5:1 compaction ration.
Why is Continuous Solid Pack Control such a Beneficial Feature
Comprehensive Odor Management System
- This compactor can condense the amount of garbage that would fill five trash bags into one trash bag.
- It simplifies trash collection efforts at a lower overall cost.
- It helps the environment by reducing landfill volume.
- Without continuous pressure, trash expands after every use - causing more trash volume.
- To minimize unpleasant odors, KitchenAid compactors provide both a charcoal filter and an air freshener.
- When you need to get rid of stubborn odors, insert the charcoal filter and turn the switch to on. An odor-control fan will circulate air allowing the charcoal filter to trap odors.
- For daily odor control, insert the air freshener in place of the charcoal filter. The air freshener will work independent of the fan.