Frigidaire Home Comfort Products
Frigidaire offers consumers a complete line of room air conditioners, dehumidifiers, portable air conditioners and ductless mini-split air conditioners desgined with the latest in technology to meet every need. The products provide consumers with fresh designs and features that work with any decor and meet the highest of expectations in both functionality and quality.
Frigidaire has made further improvements to the product offering driven by consumer needs and requests. The heat and cool offering of window air conditioners has expanded with the addition of a heat pump model providing better heating with up to 70% more efficiency. In dehumidifiers, they have increased capacity of the smallest model by 20% and improved the hose connection to the exterior of the unit for better accessibility. The bucket design has also been improved to ease in handling and prevent spills. The portables line now includes true 5,000 BTU and 7,000 BTU models for a full offering. And this year, Frigidaire has rounded out the cooling portfolio with a complete lineup of ductless mini-splits.
From small bedrooms and bonus rooms to large, semi-commercial areas, Frigidaire is committed to providing quiet, efficient, and reliable air conditioning products for years of trouble free comfort. Available at AJ Madison.
How to Choose a Room Air Conditioner
Compared to large capacity central units, room air conditioners have several advantages. The initial cost of a room air conditioning unit is significantly lower than the cost of central air. Because room air conditioners are designed for cooling small spaces, operating costs are reduced. And, room air conditioners can provide personalized temperature and humidity controls that central systems cannot.
Calculating Cooling Capacity
Cooling capacity is the critical factor in properly selecting a room air conditioner. Cooling capacity is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs) and typical models will range in capacity from 5,000 BTUs to 28,500 BTUs.
Choosing an undersized unit will overwork the unit and it will not cool properly. Choosing an oversized unit will cost more to buy and operate and it will not dehumidify properly.
We can help you to calculate capacity. Be prepared to provide specific information on:
Cooling Capacity by Room Size
- Room Dimensions
- A simple floor plan to show the location of doors and north-facing windows
- The number of people it will serve
- Sources of heat such as lamps, TV and appliances
- An explanation of what's above the intended room
- Your insulation provisions
Measure the length and width of the area to be cooled. Multiply the length by the width to determine square footage or square meters. When cooling rooms with uninsulated ceilings, great rooms, or southern or western sun exposures - step up to the next BTU size.
|Sq. Ft.||Sq. m|
|150||14 ||up to 5,000|
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 11.2 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours.
||1.1 Pints / Hour
|Cool Area (Up To Sq. Ft.):
||150 Sq. Ft.
|Energy Efficiency Ratio:
|Length Of Power Cord (Min. / Max.):
||6 Ft. / 6.5 Ft.
|Plug Type (NEMA):
|Fan Speeds (Cool):
|Fan Speeds (Fan):
|Low Voltage Start-Up:
|Auto Cool Function:
|Energy Saver Mode:
|24-Hour On / Off Timer:
|Clean Air Ionizer:
|Air CFM (High/Low):
|Air Direction Control:
|Fresh Air / Exhaust Vent / Closed:
||No / No / Yes
|Window Mounting Kit:
||Pleated Quick Mount (Included)
Dimensions and Weights
||23" Min. - 36" Max.
|Shipping Weight (Approx.):
- Use less energy than standard air conditioners reducing your energy usage, and ultimately lowering your utility bills.
- Their air conditioners maintain the preset room temperature, so you will remain comfortable at all times.
- You can ensure your home will be cool and comfortable when you want it to be without having to worry about running up your utility bills.
- The built-in timer allows you to preset the unit to turn on and off in half-hour increments.
- Reduce your utility bills in this mode.
- It cools similarly to central air, with the unit turning on and off at different intervals to ensure the room temperature stays at the set temperature.
- Offers you the flexibility to control the temperature and fan speed from anywhere in the room.
- Their antibacterial filter reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a healthier, more comfortable environment.
- With the Adjustable Side Panels, the side panels will extend to best fit your window.
- Comes with an extra long three-prong cord.
- Makes extension cords unnecessary.
- Automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored to your unit.
- Alert notifies you when your filter needs to be cleaned so you don't have to keep track of it yourself.
- Easily select options with the touch of a button.
- Available at AJ Madison.
Save $25 (ConEdison Customers Only)
Get $25 cash back with mail-in rebate or online on a Energy Star room air-conditioner.
This offer is limited to two rebates per account holder. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
1. Rebates offered to Con Edison residential electric customers, regardless of energy supplier.
2. Customer is not eligible to receive financial incentives and/or rebate for the same eligible measures from NYSERDA and/or another electric or gas utility company.
3. Customer shall be responsible for all taxes that may be imposed with respect to the rebate offer.
4. Eligibility for appliance rebates shall be determined by Con Edison, at its sole discretion and has no obligation to notify the customer in the event Con Edison, Honeywell or its designee, determines the customer is not eligible for an appliance rebate.
5. Con Edison reserves the right to amend or terminate this rebate offer.
6. See Rebate Form for more eligibility requirements and Terms and Conditions.
Save $20 Off (ConEdison Customers Only)
Eligibility Requirements and Other Terms and Conditions
1. Rebates offered to Con Edison residential electric customers, regardless of energy supplier.
2. Rebate applications must be completed in full, signed by the Con Edison account holder and mailed to the address on the rebate, together with a legible copy of the paid receipt in its entirety that indicates the equipment manufacturer, model number, date of purchase, and store name. Failure to complete this application in full may delay or disqualify your rebate. Applications must be postmarked by January 16, 2016. Neither Con Edison, Honeywell, nor their designee, shall be responsible for lost, late, illegible, or misdirected mail.
3. A/Cs must be purchased between May 1, 2015, and December 31, 2015, to be eligible.
4. Customer is not eligible to receive financial incentives and/or rebate for the same eligible measures from NYSERDA and/or another electric or gas utility company.
5. Please allow six to eight weeks after Con Edison's receipt of complete documentation for payments of approved rebates.
6. Customer agrees and consents to Con Edison providing customer information, including but not limited to customer name, account number, electric consumption data, and electric energy savings to its third party evaluation contractor for program evaluation purposes. The evaluation contractor is obligated to Con Edison to keep the information confidential. This information may also be provided by Con Edison to the New York State Public Service Commission. This information will be aggregated with information about other Con Edison customers.
7. Customer shall be responsible for all taxes that may be imposed with respect to the rebate offer.
8. Eligibility for appliance rebates shall be determined by Con Edison, at its sole discretion and has no obligation to notify the customer in the event Con Edison, Honeywell or its designee, determines the customer is not eligible for an appliance rebate.
9. Con Edison reserves the right to amend or terminate this rebate offer.
Save up to $100
Save up to $100 with a mail-in rebate on basic professional installation on a qualifying Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher purchase.
How To Save:
• Purchase a qualifying Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher and receive up to $100 in a mail-in rebate towards professional installation.
Please keep a copy of your sales slip and this claim for your records. Free Dishwasher Installation with purchase of select Frigidaire Gallery® Dishwashers. Rebate is up to $100 of basic professional installation cost and does not apply to self-installation. Applies to labor on basic dishwasher replacement and installation only. Install amount must be included on purchase invoice or installer invoice. Selected
Frigidaire Gallery® appliances listed purchased between April 26 - May 12, 2015 are eligible. Limit one appliance per customer, receipt, household or address. No substitution of other models is allowed. Claim
MUST be postmarked no later than June 12, 2015. Online claims must be submitted by June 12, 2015. If you purchased your appliance(s) as part of a new home construction or remodeling project, you may submit
your claim upon delivery of your appliances (postmarked by July 3, 2015), provided the receipt was originally generated and dated within the program period. MUST check new construction box above. Allow up to 8
weeks for delivery of MasterCard® Card. This rebate cannot
be combined with other Frigidaire promotions unless the offer specifically states that such offer may be combined with this particular rebate. Inquiries regarding the status of a claim may be made by calling 1-866-226-7076 or visiting www.frigidairepromotions.com. Some restrictions may apply. Offer applies at participating retail dealers only. Applicable to individual sales only. Multiple sales to apartments,
condominiums, subdivisions, wholesale sales, etc. do not qualify. One claim per household. Photocopies will be accepted. Completed materials will not be returned. Owner warranty registration card if mailed with
this claim form will be submitted to service company on your behalf. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Offer good only in USA. Void in Puerto Rico. Requests with invalid or undeliverable
mailing addresses, P.O. Box addresses (except those in North Dakota where P.O. box addresses are accepted) or addresses outside of the US will be denied. Not available to clubs, organizations, or groups. Frigidaire®
is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, misdirected or postage due requests. Late, noncompliant or duplicate submissions WILL NOT BE acknowledged, returned or honored.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cesar Amazing
This AC is the best option for a medium size room.
It does not use too much energie .
Great price and awesome size!
Rated 2 out of 5 by Angree Not so good
Rated 3 out of 5 by Feh9b Not Adequate Power
It doesn't adequately cool off my bedroom that is 10' x 12' big & probably 10' ceilings. I keep it on the energy saver setting. I do like how the filter is cleanable rather than having to replace.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amanda Awesome
Love this unit! The only thing I don't like is that it automatically turns on in Energy Saver mode, but it's not the worst thing in the world, I just have to remember to switch it. Anyway, this air conditioner was a life saver this summer! So happy I purchased it and will buy again when I need another one!