Professional Door Panels
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
24" Professional Dishwasher - VDB451 and FDB451
The Professional Series Intelli-Wash dishwasher makes good on its heavy-duty styling with the heavy-duty power of the largest stainless steel wash arms in the industry and the sanitizing 1,200 watt Hydro-Flo water heater. All this muscle is controlled by the brain of the Intelli-Wash system - which adjusts water pressure, temperature, and speed to each load. See FDB Custom Front model for additional color choices.
This dishwasher uses 271 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.05.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
||15.0 Amps, 120VAC/60 Hz; 3'9" Electrical Cord 3 Prong Plug Supplied with Unit.
|Water-Heating Element Rating:
|Inlet Water Temperature:
||120°F Recommended; Dishwasher Will Perform Properly with Cold Water
|Inlet Water Pressure Operating Range:
||10 to 125 psi
|Inlet Water Hose:
||5' Braided Stainless Steel Water Line with 3/8" Compression Fitting Connected To Dishwasher
||7' 1/2" ID "Crimp-Proof" Flexible Drain Hose Attached To Dishwasher, Connections Provided For 5/8", 3/4" or 1", Cut As Required
|Drain Hose High Loop Required:
||Height From Floor - 20" Min.
|Approx. Shipping Weight:
|Overall Depth From Rear To Edge Of Side:
||23 5/8" - Includes Door Panel
|Overall Depth From Rear with Door Open:
|Overall Height From Floor:
||33 7/8" Min. - 35" Max.
||34" Min. - 35" Max.
- Adjusts water volumes and water pressure.
- Variable speed 1/2 horsepower commercial-type motor - Exclusive.
- Selective water delivery.
- Selective pressure delivery.
- More power with less energy consumption - the Scrubbing Power leader in dishwashers.
- Multi-level washing with two stainless steel wash arms.
- Largest and most powerful in industry.
- Flexible-Fluid Coupling is blockproof and provides a direct water feed - Exclusive.
- DishGuard protector prevents blockage from lower rack load/protects dishes.
- Sliding detergent/rinse agent dispenser.
- Constant communication optimizes performance.
- Measures water temperature and water volume per cycle/option.
- Prevents redeposit of food particles to deliver spot free dishes.
- Removable coarse strainer.
- Triple-Clean filtration.
- Horizontal stainless steel fine mesh filter with 18 full force self-cleaning jets.
- Vertical stainless steel ultra-fine mesh filter.
- Small filter in sump assures 100% filtered water to wash arms.
- Ultra hard food waste disposer/motor/pump.
- Large stainless steel blade operates only when draining to minimize redeposition.
- Quieter and more efficient.
- Automatically heats water to appropriate/selected temperature, assuring excellent washing results.
- 1,200-watt HydroFlo water heater.
- Operable with "cold" ground water (50°F).
- Gentle, effective, and safe fan-driven system delivers gentle air over, under and around dishes.
- Engineered top to bottom for the quietest operation possible.
- Ultra-quiet three phase motor.
- Separate motor/pump assemblies for washing and draining.
- Multi-stage sound absorbing/heat retaining insulation.
- All key operating components cushion-mounted for quiet operation.
- Blue LED power on light in kickplate indicates cycle is operating.
- Accommodates 15 international place settings of china in a single load.
- Fully useable and extendable nylon coated racks.
- Two-piece silverware/cutlery basket allows separate placement in various lower or upper rack locations.
- Lower Rack.
- 4 rows of one-piece 3-position fold-down tines.
- Roller Bearing Upper Rack.
- 3 rows of multi-position Hold-Tight dividers - Exclusive.
- 2 one-piece stemware cradle/cup shelves.
- Side basket for large cutlery/utensils - Exclusive.
- Diamond-Brite stainless steel tank and inner door - brightly polished to protect long-term appearance - Exclusive.
- Largest dishwasher tank/door.
- Rigid steel braces.
- Completely enclosed rustproof steel base/pan with removable front.
- Fill and drain system - Exclusive.
- Central Intelligence overfill sensor.
- Backflow prevention valve.
- Overflow protector in base pan.
- Door triple safety system - mechanical latch, electrical safety switch, and start button.
- Normal Wash
- Fast Wash
- Hi Temp Wash
- Top Wash Only
- Sanitized 155°F Rinse
- Delay Start - Up To 10 Hours
- Clean Light.
- Energy Star Qualified.
- CEE Tier I Super Efficient.
- NSF Certified.
- Professional door panel - PDDP241.
- Available in 24 color finishes.
- Professional handle kit - PHK23.
- PDDP241 door panels available in Apple Red (AR), Biscuit (BT), Black (BK), Burgundy (BU), Dijon (DN), Chocolate (CH), Cinnamon (CM), Cobalt Blue (CB), Cotton White (CW), Graphite Gray (GG), Iridescent Blue (IB),
- Kettle Black (KB), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Plum (PL), Racing Red (RR), Sage (SA), Sea Glass (SE), Stainless Steel (SS), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Viking Blue (VB), Wasabi (WS), White (WH).
- PDDP241 Door Panels may be ordered with Brass Accent option (BR) for nameplate and door handles/brackets.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance free normal use.
- Three-year full covers complete dishwasher.
- Lifetime limited covers tank and inner door.
- Five-year limited covers electronic controls, racks, motor/pump assemblies, and water distribution system.
- Ninety day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Available at AJ Madison.
Save Up To $1,099 Off
Buy any Viking Professional Range plus any Viking Professional Hood and receive a free Dishwasher. Also receive DOUBLE the Viking 3-Year Signature Warranty for a total of a 6-Year Full Warranty for all indoor products purchased at the same time.
• Option 1
• Purchase (1) Professional Range and Purchase (1) Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
• Option 2
• Purchase (1) Professional Single or Double Built-In Oven plus a Professional Hood - Free 100 Series Dishwasher and Professional Panel
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances and extended warranty offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time.
Get a free dishwasher and hood with purchase of a Viking kitchen package.
Buy any Professional range, receive a FREE dishwasher.
Add any Professional built-in refrigerator, receive a FREE hood.
• Built-in oven plus rangetop/cooktop may be substituted for range.
This promotional offer from Viking Range, LLC is valid only on qualifying Viking Professional appliances sold to end users. To be eligible for the free appliances offered in this promotion, all other appliances must be purchased at their regular price, in one order, and at the same time. Retail sales only. Offer open to residents of USA only. Not valid with other offers or promotions. No substitutions are allowed. Products must be purchased and delivered during the promotion period. Purchases and orders cancelled and reissued after that date will not qualify. Viking Range, LLC reserves the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this promotion at any time without notice.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail
in the rebate form by the respective closing date.
AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
Rated 2.6 out of 5 by 5
Rated 1 out of 5 Horrible Dishwasher
Do not buy this dishwasher. We bought it 3 months ago. It does not wash well and does not dry. Called Viking service line, they tell us to use only Cascade detergent and Jetdry, which of course is not in their manual. We had Kitchenaid previously for one third of the price and it worked perfectly.
Rated 2 out of 5 by nothappy disappointed
I bought a Viking Pro equipped home with all their appliances. They all work great EXCEPT the supposedly top of the line dishwasher. Hardly worked prooerly since Day One. Motor and curcuit board replaced. Then the start switch. I have to unplug and then re plug the appliance in the outlet unde the sink to even work. It is dead most of the time and always need s repair. A real lemon. Back to Bosch or Miele.
The dryng cycle takes so long and does not really dry properly.
Rated 5 out of 5 by awhite6455 Loving it!
Renovated my kitchen a few months ago, all with Viking. I love every appliance I bought. I don't understand why everyone is having problems with it, I love it.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Ovi Will not dry dishes
Purchased an entire Viking kitchen. Everything else works fine, but the dishwasher will not dry the dishes, no matter what. I called Viking to complain, and they said it is due to the lack of the heated dry feature, to comply with energy usage requirements.
The 30 year old dishwasher I took out was better than this.