- To use optional Collar Kit, an enclosure is required around refrigerator having a minimum opening of 70-1/4"H x 36-1/8"W x 24-1/2"D with 1/2" minimum side panels.
- Add maximum of 1/4" to 70-1/4" opening height when installed with frameless-style overhead cabinets, for door opening clearance.
- The cabinet or soffit above refrigerator must extend out to same depth as side panels.
- To provide additional clearance for overhead cabinet doors when in open position, allow 1" from underside of cabinet to bottom of cabinet door.
- A minimum width of 36-1/8" is required for refrigerator installation with an additional 1/2" or 3/4" added for each side panel.
- If 1/2" side panels are used, then side trim piece and panel will be even. If 3/4" side panels are used, then 1/4" of side panel will extend beyond collar trim and must be finished.