The largest capacity unit built by Oceanaire, the ArcticAire 2OAC6034 Low Temperature Commercial Air Conditioner can take you all the way down to 55° and keep you there. This 5 ton unit gives you more capacity than the 2OAC3612. Made in America and built for continuous duty cycling, the powder coated heavy duty metal cabinet will deliver many years of reliable service. Protect your electronic equipment from excessive heat. Great for larger server rooms, production areas, emergency cooling and people cooling. Fully self contained, just plug it in, set the thermostat to your desired temperature, add any required accessories and feel the temperature come down.
Convenient, space saving, ultra quiet, high efficiency powerful cooling delivered directly to the area that needs it. Just ROLL... into place, PLUG-IN.... the power cord, ATTACH.... any accessories and enjoy cooling IN MINUTES!
Why Use a Low Temperature Air Conditioner Unit
- The ArcticAire "LOW TEMP" portable air conditioner can cool to 55°F. Most other units can only cool to 65°F.
- The low temp unit delivers colder air without increased cost.
- Micro Computer control system maintains steady temperatures down to 55°F.
- Available in 5 sizes, from 1 to 5 tons. (12,000 BTUs to 60,000 BTUs).
- Units are available in all voltages from 115 to 460, three phase.
- Very quiet, 6 speed, reversed-curved, motorized impeller evaporator blower system. Delivers just the right amount of air.
- ArcticAire has 2 blower systems, one for the condenser and one for the evaporator. Saves money when operating the unit.
- You can remote mount thermostat for special or custom applications.
- "Moisture Control Mode" maintains areas with excessive humidity by cycling compressor as needed.
- Electronic hour meter records compressor "ON" time. Great for planning maintenance schedules.
- All units are equipped with a high pressure switch and compressor short cycle system for increased reliability and longer life.
- Full line of accessories to support a variety of cooling applications.
- UL and C/UL listed for safety.
- Designed and built in the USA.
- Room or unit discharge temperatures can be displayed on the unit's control panel.
- Unit delivers low temperature air quietly by utilizing reverse curved motorized impeller blower systems.
- Great in summer for after hours, weekend and early morning cool down as main AC unit is in set-up mode.
- Added value in summer when rooms with southern exposure, lots of windows and high levels of sun drive room temperatures up.
- Their low temp cooler is a compact unit, easy to handle and transport, and built with a heavy duty cabinet.
- Commercial or industrial processes like plastic extrusion, welding/soldering, and lab applications may require lower temperatures to be effective.
- Attractive, strong, 18 gauge steel, powder coated, high gloss cabinet.
- Low temp units provide peace of mind and confidence that the job will be cooled properly.
- Supported by a national sales and distribution network.
- Engineering assistance is available for unconventional or unusual applications.
- Units come with a 5 year compressor warranty.